Thrift Flipping - A Creative Way to Upcycle Your Clothes!
Thrifting is a great way to support sustainable fashion, but it can be difficult to find clothes that are the correct size or style. If you have a piece of thrifted clothing that could do with some alterations, consider thrift flipping!
Bee Hotels - Attract bees to your garden!
1. Place your bamboo sticks/rolled up magazines so they're touching the base of the box/can/cup
2. Fill the box/can/cup all the way. There should be no gaps for the sticks/magazines to move around
3. Tie the twine around the box/can/cup
4. Hang them up outside
Recycled Bird Feeders - Create eco-friendly bird feeders!
1. Trace two large holes on two adjacent sides of the milk jug/carton
2. Using a nail and hammer, carefully hammer in two smaller holes underneath the large holes
3. Stick the dowels into the smaller holes
4. Fill the bird feeder with food (depending on where you live and what birds are near your home, they will require different bird feed. Make sure to research what feed should go in your feeder based on where you live.)